before your surgery
Your surgeon’s office has scheduled your surgery based on your procedure and needs. A member of our trained staff will contact you before your surgery to confirm the specified date and time, and give you final preoperative instructions. The anesthesiologist may also contact you.
If you have any questions, you may reach us at (541) 322-2395.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery, unless you are otherwise instructed.
- You will be advised if you should continue any routine medications before surgery.
- If you use an inhaler or CPAP machine, please bring it with you.
- Bathe or shower the morning of surgery or the night before. Please do not apply any lotions, perfume, or cologne.
- Jewelry should not be worn the day of surgery.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes, keeping in mind any dressings or support devices you may be required to wear after surgery.