Working at Cascade Surgicenter
Great employees are what make Cascade Surgicenter a great company. We strive to provide our patients with world-class medical care. It takes dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to carry out our mission of being an excellent surgical experience in a professional, caring environment.
Insurance Verification Specialist
We are seeking a full time Insurance Verification Specialist to join our team.
- Confirm patient’s insurance coverage
- Contact patients with cost estimates for their upcoming procedures
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- At least one year of medical office experience required.
- Previous experience working with CPT codes is preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Friendly and pleasant demeanor.
- Good communication skills.
Medical Business Office Lead
We are seeking an experienced, service focused business office lead to join our team. This position provides the opportunity to lead, motivate, mentor and direct the activities of approximately 9 direct reports, while being a hands-on member of the business office team, willing to pitch in on the front line as needed. This position requires experience with customer service management, ability to facilitate excellent service to our patients, maintain a positive work culture, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and direct the business office staff.
- Lead staff responsible for greeting patients, surgery scheduling, insurance verification, payment processing, and collections.
- Be a hands-on contributing member of the team as needed.
- Resolve patient questions and issues that require supervisor support.
- Foster teamwork to ensure the optimum patient experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team required, experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively manage staff and maintain a positive work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to help others see problems from multiple angles.
We are seeking a full-time or part-time C-arm radiology tech to join our team. C-arm experience and ARRT or equivalent required.
We are seeking experienced RNs, full time or per diem, for positions in Admit/Recovery, Pre-Admission, and Operating Room (OR). Relevant experience required for each position. BLS and current licensure with the Oregon State Board of Nursing is required for all positions. Weekdays only – no weekends.
We are seeking an experienced Surgical Tech to join our team. This can be full-time or per diem. Must have knowledge of all basic set-ups for surgical procedures. Successful completion of OR Surgical Tech course (or equivalent) and 1 year scrubbing experience required. Orthopedic experience preferred. No nights or weekends.
Employment Application Process
If you would like to be considered for an open position, email us your resume along with your desired wage. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line and send it to HR@TheCenterOregon.com.
Cascade Surgicenter is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Physically challenged applicants requiring accommodation during the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resource Department for assistance.
Employee Benefits At Cascade Surgicenter
We recognize that employees are our most valuable resource and an integral part of our success. Eligible employees are provided a wide range of benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing/401K Plan
- Flex Spending Account (Sec 125)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance