Working at Cascade Surgicenter
Great employees are what make Cascade Surgicenter a great company. We strive to provide our patients with world-class medical care. It takes dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to carry out our mission of being an excellent surgical experience in a professional, caring environment.
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) for three positions:
- Operating Room (OR), experience required
- Admit/recovery, experience preferred
- Pre-Admissions Testing – This position is responsible for preparing patients for surgery and recovery at home. Tasks include collecting and analyzing each patient’s medical health history, providing patient education, and coordinating a plan of care. Minimum of one year pre-admission nursing experience required. Excellent communication, organizational, computer, problem solving and critical thinking skills required.
BLS and current licensure with the Oregon State Board of Nursing is required for all positions. Weekdays only – no weekends.
Employment Application Process
If you would like to be considered for an open position, email us your resume along with your desired wage. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line and send it to HR@TheCenterOregon.com.
Cascade Surgicenter is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Physically challenged applicants requiring accommodation during the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resource Department for assistance.
Employee Benefits At Cascade Surgicenter
We recognize that employees are our most valuable resource and an integral part of our success. Eligible employees are provided a wide range of benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing/401K Plan
- Flex Spending Account (Sec 125)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance