Nonsurgical Treatment for Back Pain
Injections are a common non-surgical treatment solution for people experiencing back pain or injury. The procedures are performed by physical medicine and rehabilitation doctors.
Your arrival time will be called one business day prior to your procedure, between 12:00 and 4:30 p.m. A nurse will need to review your medical history and medications at that time. You MUST arrange for an adult to drive you to and from your procedure.
- Some procedures require that you do not eat or drink ANYTHING 6 hours prior. Please follow the specific instructions given to you during your time call.
- You may need to hold your maintenance pain medications or anticoagulant medications, please follow the specific instructions given to you during your time call.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Insulin, snack if you have a gluten allergy, asthma inhaler, pacemaker or cardiodefibrillator records
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing, preferably no belt around the waist
- Bring Driver’s license, or photo ID, insurance card and co-payment.
- Leave all other items of value at home (i.e. jewelry, cash, credit cards).
- Do not wear perfume, cologne, or jewelry the day of your procedure
Please call Cascade Surgicenter at 541-322-2395 or call your physician at 541-382-3344 if you develop a sore throat, fever, or illness. This is an elective procedure and should be cancelled if you are ill.