As a Recovery Room Assistant, you will be a vital part of the recovery room team. Duties include collaborating with the nursing staff and assisting with patient care, anticipating needs and helping facilitate overall patient flow, performing proper cleaning and turnover between patients, stocking supplies, and some clerical support.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate thrives in a high tempo environment, is self-motivated and team-oriented
- Desired qualities: Proactive, efficient, organized, detail-oriented and an effective communicator
- Physical demands: Significant time spent on feet, able to assist with patient transfers out of bed, and transport to the car.
- On-the-job training included
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- A COVID-19 vaccination, or approved medical or religious exception, is required to work in healthcare in Oregon
- Full-time: Monday – Friday, 5 x 8-hour shifts, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- No nights or weekends
- Paid holidays off on New Year’s, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and an extra paid day off in the month of your birthday
- Wage based on experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Health insurance
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with profit sharing match
- Life insurance
To apply, email your resume along with your desired wage to HR@TheCenterOregon.com. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.