This role is responsible for gathering and reviewing medical history as well as educating patients about their upcoming surgery. Critical thinking and strong communication skills are essential due the extensive collaboration with our Anesthesia Medical Director. The Pre-admission team prepares patients for a safe and comfortable surgical experience.
- Valid Oregon RN License
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Strong computer skills, organized and detail oriented
- On-the-job training included
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- A COVID-19 vaccination, or approved medical or religious exception, is required to work in healthcare in Oregon
- Full-time: Monday – Friday, variable shift offered
- No nights or weekends
- Paid holidays off on New Year’s, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and an extra paid day off in the month of your birthday
- Wage based on experience
- Competitive benefits package
To apply, email us your resume along with your desired wage at HR@TheCenterOregon.com. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.